Chaos Control pt.1-2 Chaos Control pt.1-2

Extremely good animation...

... but having to constantly press Space is pretty annoying, is there really any point to it?
Apart from that though this a very good vid. Like I said the animation is great, although doing close-ups on sprites can be risky due to massive pixelation and all that. Sound was good and the story itself was fun engaging, some genuinely funny lines in there as well. I like that there was a scene select too. All in all a great movie other than the Space bar thing.

Too Much Chainmail Too Much Chainmail

Awesome

Comepletely random, and a great take on forums and chainmail. I love it!

Kuoke responds:

That was the plan. ;P

Nightwish Collab Nightwish Collab

Fantasmic!

You guys still great, but I gotta question your choice of song. I mean, there are loads better Nightwish songs out there. Ah well you still did an excellent job, BRAVO!

Planet Panic Pop Planet Panic Pop

Good Game

The game isn't too bad, if a little simple. My main gripe is the text, I'm not if it's because I'm colourblind but the pink writing it very hard to read.

Hover Board Hover Board

Good game

My only problems with it are the repetitive music (although it does go well with the game itself I suppose) and that the board sometimes gets stuck on walls. All in all a pretty good game though =oD

Sonic Character Designer Sonic Character Designer

One of the best.

Man this thing is ace! Heres a character I made up called Clash.

Head: Smooth/Lime
Shoes: Knux/Lime/Dark Blue/Lime
Tail: Nothing

Just a Zelda Jazz Jam Just a Zelda Jazz Jam

Amazing!

Truly excellent dude, are the instruments played live or are they a VST or similar?

bigbeek responds:

its about half and half on the instruments man, the guitars are live except the bass, i played the piano on a keyboard and the sax was done through vst